Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 214514

Apparently a box set is on the way too.

U2 is my favorite band, and I'm a big defender of this album....but not for $55 my friends.

I'll stick with my Red 15th Anniversary pressing, stream Fast Cars when I need it and watch the live in Chicago DVD.

It also pisses me off that we can't use our subscriber discount on music.
Yeah. One time I somehow got it to work on something but it was probably a mistake. I haven't subscribed in a couple years now though. I still never got my subscriber gift from when I signed up last spring to buy Sphere tickets!

You can listen to "Country Mile" at the bottom of this page too. How to Dismantle and Atomic Bomb.

There's no way that song is actually an out-take from this era. It sounds like their typical newer stuff.

View attachment 214514

Wow, I remember when this first came out and bought it on CD. 20 years really does fly by.

Wow, I remember when this first came out and bought it on CD. 20 years really does fly by.
I told my wife that I will not be acknowledging what Anniversary this pressing is celebrating. I remember going to Circuit City day 1 and buying the standard version and the deluxe version that came in a book. Simpler times.

One of me and my wife's first "dates" (though we probably didn't actually acknowledge it was a date at the time) was to see the Vertigo Tour in Philadelphia.

Back