Pre-Order Thread

View attachment 57868

Also a Rough Trade Exclusive and Indie variant.

1595443294130.png

I stumbled over this today because my radio station has the dope lemon cover of streets of our town in its heavy rotation. It is a pretty cool lineup. Does someoneknow if this is available outside australia?

Tracklist:
Track listingEdit

"Never Tear Us Apart" by the National (original version by INXS) – 3:18
"Reckless" by Laura Mvula (original version by Australian Crawl) – 4:48
"Streets of Your Town" by Dope Lemon (original version by the Go-Betweens) – 3:27
"Chandelier" by Damien Rice (original version by Sia) – 5:13
"Hearts a Mess" by Joan as Police Woman (original version by Gotye) – 5:05
"Stranger Than Kindness" by Kurt Vile (original version by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds) – 4:11
"Let Me Down Easy" by Sam Amidon (original version by Gang of Youths) – 1:37
"Resolution" by Dermot Kennedy (original version by Matt Corby) – 3:38
"Native Born" by Paul Kelly (original version by Archie Roach) – 3:51
"Ship Song" by Martha Wainwright (original version by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds) – 4:04
"Chateau" by Petit Biscuit (original version by Angus & Julia Stone) – 3:03
"Into My Arms" by Dan Sultan (original version by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds) – 5:06
"Big Jet Plane" by Pomme (original version by Angus Stone) – 3:54
"Beds Are Burning" by Julia Stone (original version by Midnight Oil) – 3:46
"Down Under" by Partyface (original version by Men at Work) – 5:31
I remember seeing this one awhile back and the list is awesome. But its $75USD+ to get it shipped here sadly. It would definitely be worth going in on it with a few people if anybody wanted to order it. Not sure what the price for shipping would be if you split with a few folks in the US...

I remember seeing this one awhile back and the list is awesome. But its $75USD+ to get it shipped here sadly. It would definitely be worth going in on it with a few people if anybody wanted to order it. Not sure what the price for shipping would be if you split with a few folks in the US...
Its a similar price shipping to europe. The album alone is roughly 50 usd

Looks like they will have multiple variants like Lukas Nelson and others. I got the blue marble but kind like the tiger eye more that's up now :/

And now we are on to Opaque Tangerine.

1595448118114.png

View attachment 57902

The Tiger one is coolest but I ordered the blue already. Oh well!

View attachment 57902

You'd think VMP would have secured the orange variant.

I join you in the black variant club. We are rare!

EDIT: (...or just too lazy to email Sony 4-5 times until we got someone to cancel our order)
I mean I ordered from my shop. It’s what I got. I’m very cool with black when they are pressed this well. Hell it could be poop brown with throw green splatter and I’d be cool if records were all as dynamic and rich sounding.

This is my list of current pre-orders...I keep telling myself I should stop but I know I probably won't.

The Joni Mitchell album was ordered back in January and Caroline Shaw was in February, hoping these come soon.

Greyboy Allstars - West Coast Boogaloo
Greyboy Allstars - Como de Allstars
Courtney Maria Andrews - Old Flowers
Caroline Shaw and Attacca Quartet - Orange
Joni Mitchell - Shine
The War and Treaty - Hearts Town
Emma Swift Blonde on the Tracks
All the Good Times - Gillian Welch and Dave Rawlings
Fearless Flyers - Tailwinds
Elvis Costello - Brutal Youth
Max Richter - Voices
Naked Giants - The Shadow
Fiona Apple - Fetch the Bolt Cutters
Vulf Vault 001 - Antwaun Stanley

FYI: Got my “Fetch tHe Bolt Cutters” on Wed.
(Edit: Yesterday was Tuesday wasn’t it? That should be Tuesday. The lockdown has made me go stupid)
So yours should be there soon.

Last edited:
FYI: Got my “Fetch tHe Bolt Cutters” on Wed.
(Edit: Yesterday was Tuesday wasn’t it? That should be Tuesday. The lockdown has made me go stupid)
So yours should be there soon.

Sweet, hopefully that's true. And tomorrow is Thursday.

My Courtney Marie came today, there's another off the list. I think stuff from Bullmoose arrives the quickest for me.

Back