Pre-Order Thread

So it’s 25 years since war child released their famous compilation Help! recorded in a day by the biggest names then to benefit the charity. It’s getting a limited vinyl press (2020 copies) and will be out on 9/9. Great charity and it was a great little album, I’ve got mine ordered!

I don't really remember this one but was there another War Child album around 2005 or so with a bunch of the mid 2000s indie bands on it? This seems like a vague college memory that I have.

View attachment 63105

Whaat? How have I not heard anything about this? Any songs been released?

1598452409793.png

So it’s 25 years since war child released their famous compilation Help! recorded in a day by the biggest names then to benefit the charity. It’s getting a limited vinyl press (2020 copies) and will be out on 9/9. Great charity and it was a great little album, I’ve got mine ordered!

this was a huge album for me as a kid. I think Johnny Depp plays on the oasis song. Lucky was on here before it was on OK Computer. Some great covers from Suede and the Manics.

Whaat? How have I not heard anything about this? Any songs been released?

Bullmoose link. Mockup not up yet.

clipping-visions-of-bodies-being-burned-red-orange-yellow-vinyl-2lp

Clipping

Visions of Bodies Being Burned (Red/Orange/Yellow Vinyl)
2LP

Haven't seen this posted. For John Lennon fans (looks like there will be multiple versions of this):

I'm seriously considering this. I'm not a massive fan of his solo output but reckon the 4LP may have all I need. Plus maybe Plastic Ono Band at a push.

Back