Pre-Order Thread

Black Pumas are non offensive grocery store music i wouldn't seek out on my own to listen to.
You are non offensive grocery store music.

I was wearing my Black Pumas tee in the grocery store and this little old lady came up to me and told me how she had seen them on Fallon and thought they were wonderful.

So… you may be onto something there.

I will always love them. They were pretty much my gateway to Colemine.

Last edited:
I loved the Black Pumas first record however I may be in the minority with this comment:

They waited too long for the second album, milked everyone dry on variants, and as a result I just can’t get excited about this one. At all. Especially with the lead single being a song they played live three years ago. Two of those tracks aren’t new, just stuff that didn’t make the first record.

I loved the Black Pumas first record however I may be in the minority with this comment:

They waited too long for the second album, milked everyone dry on variants, and as a result I just can’t get excited about this one. At all. Especially with the lead single being a song they played live three years ago. Two of those tracks aren’t new, just stuff that didn’t make the first record.
Agree on waiting too long, 2021, maybe early 2022 was the window. Doesn’t help that there are like 20 variants already to prematurely burn people out.

You know the next step is signed variants where they vary their signature.

"I know you have the one where an a looks like an e but do you have the version where a c looks like an i? It's very rare."

I was thinking they could sign using different marker ink colors with each color getting progressively more “limited” and thus sold at ever higher premiums.

I was thinking they could sign using different marker ink colors with each color getting progressively more “limited” and thus sold at ever higher premiums.

There's a douchebag comic artist doing something similar already.
He'll have 50-100 people lined up at any given time to get this ugly autograph on comic books for like $85 a pop.

Again, I don't know anything about the Black Pumas, but I bet they'd do this.

crain.jpg

Back