Pre-Order Thread

Well, this is nifty:
View attachment 200683
@Joe Mac

For those of you with full on home theater set ups, they have these too:
View attachment 200682

Unfortunately, or fortunately, my hifi is just 2.1! I don’t think the Apple Music ones will work properly through my Sonos either because it’s an older Dolby Digital 5.1 model and not Atmos like the newer arc with evo 300s.

Unfortunately, or fortunately, my hifi is just 2.1! I don’t think the Apple Music ones will work properly through my Sonos either because it’s an older Dolby Digital 5.1 model and not Atmos like the newer arc with evo 300s.
Looks like it's time to upgrade...

I would think the quadio stuff would work fine through the Sonos. It’s just four channels.

No! I don’t want multichannel or tvs near my hifi 😂

Not buying a new Sonos, the current one blows things uk behind my head ok, I’m not a huge movie guy.
I agree, at least in our apartment spaces. If I had a house with a basement though, you'd better believe I'd want to set up a foundation thumping surround system.

I agree, at least in our apartment spaces. If I had a house with a basement though, you'd better believe I'd want to set up a foundation thumping surround system.

Yeah basements aren’t really a thing here but I have seen enthusiasts basically insulate and fit out large garden sheds with a humongous projector screen and the full 11.4.4 Atmos set up…

Last edited:
1713532661790.png

Yeah basements aren’t really a thing here but I have seen enthusiasts basically insulate and fit out large garden sheds with a humongous projector screen and the full 11.4.4 Atmos set up…
11? I could see an argument for twelve, but what is 11? I’m assuming no rear center?

Rear centre isn’t a thing in any surround set up I’ve ever seen, which is why they’re pretty much always odd numbers!
Because sound never comes from directly behind you in real life!

But what do I know? I’m happy with my ancient times sound bar and 32 inch screen.

Back