Texas

I'm thankful we're almost to the end of August but I feel we still have high 90s in our future until late September.

same-as-it-ever-was.gif

I'm thankful we're almost to the end of August but I feel we still have high 90s in our future until late September.

same-as-it-ever-was.gif
I told my mom to wait to visit me for her first time since I moved here since she's in her late 70's and I dont want her to suffer the heat. She's coming the end of September. I think I was too optimistic.

Also, I may have to switch to an indoor range for the rest of the summer. I shot twice in the last couple weeks at an outdoor range and was just sweating through shirts.

She's coming the end of September. I think I was too optimistic.
We have a co-worker moving to our office from California. She said "Hopefully the temperatures will be getting down in Sept"

I responded with this: "I'm going to be honest with you to help you mentally prepare... it will not."

You want to ensure the weather is even tolerable for people coming from the north, have them visit in late October or later.

We started building a pool that will be ready sometime in late October/early November and i am confident we will still get plenty of use out of it this year.

We have a co-worker moving to our office from California. She said "Hopefully the temperatures will be getting down in Sept"

I responded with this: "I'm going to be honest with you to help you mentally prepare... it will not."

You want to ensure the weather is even tolerable for people coming from the north, have them visit in late October or later.
It's too late now. I will preemptively invite you all now to my mother's memorial service.

Back