The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project (aka Preachin’ about the Preachers if today’s selection sucks)

Looks like they released their final album in 1989 and the single off that was pretty popular with the college rock set…
View attachment 198212
I just got done reading obscured by clouds’ nonsense and am also listening to Camper Van Beethoven (which pretty much sounds like the synapses in my brain firing - the current song keeps going “we’re all wasted and we’re wasting all your time”)… so to be clear, this is “yes?”

Queen is a weird band for me. I always enjoy listening to their albums. However, I don’t feel a need to explore them or an urgency to completing a catalog. They’re definitely better than “they’re fine” but I still don’t feel a whole lot. I definitely enjoy more than just the hits but am basically satisfied with just the hits? 🤷‍♀️

Queen is a weird band for me. I always enjoy listening to their albums. However, I don’t feel a need to explore them or an urgency to completing a catalog. They’re definitely better than “they’re fine” but I still don’t feel a whole lot. I definitely enjoy more than just the hits but am basically satisfied with just the hits? 🤷‍♀️
My feelings exactly

If we pretend Bohemian Rhapsody doesn’t exist then I’m mostly somewhere about here too.

I did pick up used CDs of the first five cheap last year. With the ability to skip said nonsense song I mostly enjoyed them but can’t say I loved them.

If we pretend Bohemian Rhapsody doesn’t exist then I’m mostly somewhere about here too.

I did pick up used CDs of the first five cheap last year. With the ability to skip said nonsense song I mostly enjoyed them but can’t say I loved them.
I’m assuming that means you don’t like Bohemian Rhapsody? I fucking love that song! A Night at the Opera has had a place in my collection for a very long time.

I bought a couple things cheap on mp3 back in the day.

I have GH 1+2 on CD and the VMP Opera, I do really enjoy that record,

I’m assuming that means you don’t like Bohemian Rhapsody? I fucking love that song! A Night at the Opera has had a place in my collection for a very long time.

I bought a couple things cheap on mp3 back in the day.

I have GH 1+2 on CD and the VMP Opera, I do really enjoy that record,

Yeah I really don’t like it. It just irritates me. Did from a young age when it was reissued and number 1 for ages. I’m going to say around 1991/1992?

Back