Third Man Records Vault

It’s actuallly reasonably priced:
All the live versions of “Like a Rolling Stone” anyone will ever need. (I think I counted 24)

Would rather something between a smattering and overkill. But it looks like about a quarter of the songs are 16 track records and the rest are soundboard. Maybe they will spin off a few of those multi track recordings

If anyone gets a presale code for the Athens show would love it in the DM. Appreciate you, I'm signed up the conventional way.

*THANK YOU for the code I WILL POST PICTURES IF I GET LUCKY*

Last edited:
Me too. Sadly my year of Qobuz just renewed for a year in late June. Doubt they will let me cancel and use it
I'd try to make myself a real pain in the ass to billing/support -- maybe they won't do that but they might prorate you and/or toss you some extra months

Was receipt random? Any idea how many Vault subscribers received one?
I downloaded it, it's a great album.

I dont have informed delivery cause all my deliveries go to a box at a mailing place. This morning while in a doctor's office waiting room I got a text from the box saying a package had arrived and listing the tracking number.

I checked the tracking cause there's an important delivery I was expecting today. But the tracking showed it was mailed from Nashville from TMR's zip. That's not the zip and address on the return label however. In the box is just the record in a plain white cardboard sleeve and literally nothing else. Not a packing slip, not a cryptic message, nothing.

As for how many vault members have gotten one? No idea! But of the handful I've seen posted online the return address was listed as, "HH" so when I picked it up I knew immediately without opening it.

And now I'm home and it's spinning!

Attachments

• 20240727_114533.jpg
    20240727_114533.jpg
    828 KB · Views: 5
Back