UK Members

Anyone attempt getting Oasis tickets. My mates had a slight disaster. One passed at £216 each as it was too expensive but didn’t tell the rest of them he had them, so another pal bought 4 at £360 each!

The fact that Ticketmaster allowed the price to go that high is offensive…
I was lucky enough to get thru the presale ballot so got 2 tickets for opening night in Cardiff. Was 10000 in the queue but it moved fast so got down to 1 in about 30 mins - then had a whole 3 minutes to choose between 12 ticket options ! And once selected no going back !!! Bit stressful but hot what I wanted - no point trying to find a hotel though . All around £600 plus …

Anyone attempt getting Oasis tickets. My mates had a slight disaster. One passed at £216 each as it was too expensive but didn’t tell the rest of them he had them, so another pal bought 4 at £360 each!

The fact that Ticketmaster allowed the price to go that high is offensive…
I was in the queue from 8:30 until 15:30 when I finally got in....and every date had sold out. The first few times it thought I was a bot and blocked me.

I got put in the ballot though, so there might be a second chance this Friday if im lucky.

On a related note, I saw Blur at Wembley last year for the pricey sum of around £1.50 (The booking fee). I was suspicious at first thinking we would get to Wembley and be told it was a scam, but all went well. Last month I realised why, they filmed a movie to tie in with the concert and live album and I guess they wanted the stadium to be full for that.

I was in the queue from 8:30 until 15:30 when I finally got in....and every date had sold out. The first few times it thought I was a bot and blocked me.

I got put in the ballot though, so there might be a second chance this Friday if im lucky.

On a related note, I saw Blur at Wembley last year for the pricey sum of around £1.50 (The booking fee). I was suspicious at first thinking we would get to Wembley and be told it was a scam, but all went well. Last month I realised why, they filmed a movie to tie in with the concert and live album and I guess they wanted the stadium to be full for that.

As someone who was at Rock en Seine in Paris the night they had their fight, I hope they will invite me for free for one of their future shows.

Yeah, the Blur ticket buying experience was a lot easier!

Hey friends.

I'm headed to London tonight!

Where can I grab a great glass of wine or a good negroni and listen to some great records spin in the background?

Hey friends.

I'm headed to London tonight!

Where can I grab a great glass of wine or a good negroni and listen to some great records spin in the background?
Spiritland King's Cross has a sound system to die for with music from all flavours played. Here's the food and drink menu, some nice takes on the Negroni (I'm sure they'll knock you up a standard version if you asked) and half decent wines available by the glass or bottle. Very accessible part of town, very cool and safe so plenty of other venues if this doesn't float your boat. Have fun wherever you end up.

Spiritland King's Cross has a sound system to die for with music from all flavours played. Here's the food and drink menu, some nice takes on the Negroni (I'm sure they'll knock you up a standard version if you asked) and half decent wines available by the glass or bottle. Very accessible part of town, very cool and safe so plenty of other venues if this doesn't float your boat. Have fun wherever you end up.
This place looks SICK. Thank you so much

Back