Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The indie exclusive is 27€ at my local
And I’m sure they’ll be an even cheaper standard version. All I was saying was compared to $37 and $38 shipped in the US for the FF store variants, VMPs wasn’t that overpriced for members.

Reactions: Jan
You know what I really want VMP to release (probs too 'small' for an essential), M.I.A. ‎– Arular. That album slaps but even the UK pressings for sale on discogs all seem to be in Europe, I cant find an affordable copy here anywhere.
Omg, VMP are teasing an M.I.A. related post on Twitter !!! 😱👀😄

I’m so excited that VMP might be doing some M.I.A. exclusives in the future! I really hope they make Arular or Kala a future Essentials ROTM! I have a feeling it’s a strong possibility now! 🌈
This is insane, I literally mentioned a few weeks ago that I wanted a VMP M.I.A package. Would love for them to go for Arular but really any would be a great set!

Omg, VMP are teasing an M.I.A. related post on Twitter !!! 😱👀😄

I’m so excited that VMP might be doing some M.I.A. exclusives in the future! I really hope they make Arular or Kala a future Essentials ROTM! I have a feeling it’s a strong possibility now! 🌈

This would be great. Would love a pressing of Matangi (Only because it's the only one I don't have). But if it was a new essential press, I'd probably double dip on any of them.

Damn, AAA 👀. These might get me.
I have a feeling these VMP exclusives were mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearant Audio too because the last John Lee Hooker reissue that was from Craft - Country Blues of John Lee Hooker - was AAA, 180g and mastered by Kevin Gray at Cohearant Audio!

For what it's worth these are on Craft and will almost certainly get a wide release black reissue to accompany these at a lower price. Although I will say that at least in Canada, Craft isn't super cheaply priced so these might not be THAT far off from the black MSRP but I'm guessing these are at least 5-7 dollars more.

Back