Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Everything looks like it's still available. Hopefully there isn't a stock glitch and they actually pressed a shit ton of these.

"Ooo neat. Might grab a couple." – naive me, an hour ago.
~~~
Instant locks were QotSA and Miles Davis.. have wanted both for a bit.
Then had a moment of weakness and buckled for Queen too. It's so pretty y'know.
Alright alright, I had another moment and chucked Phoenix and Saba on the pile as well.

Don't look at me like that.

I totally didn't order Outkast and Al Green too.
Nope..

Fuck.

Me being all proud of how responsimible I'm being for not buying any of these.

Also me realising that the reason for this is that I literally own every single one of them already because the responsibility is a lie.

But do you have two of each in case something happens to yours? (try to sleep tonight without worrying about your precious preciouses)

🤯 :oops:

Me being all proud of how responsimible I'm being for not buying any of these.

Also me realising that the reason for this is that I literally own every single one of them already because the responsibility is a lie.
I went the other way. I skipped out on Queen when it was RotM as I thought I already had a copy. Then forgot I had it, went to grab a copy from the International PIF. Remembered I did already have one on the shelf, gave the PIF back, went to play the copy on the shelf last week, found out it was just an empty, vacant sleeve and no vinyl, ordered one from VMP today. Shit went sidewards, ordered it again, turned out the first order did go through but the notification was delayed. I now have two Queens.

At least it saves me looking for a birthday present for a mate. Zero responsibility!

I think I'm gonna bite on Jamila Woods for my June box before it sells out.

I'd like to throw in Donald Byrd - Stepping Into Tomorrow as I'm starting to get into Jazz a bit more. Anyone have any thoughts on this pressing? I'll probably wait until June ROTM's are announced before I decide if my wallet can handle it.
It's awesome. Wasn't it SELLING for triple digits recently?

Think I'll just wait for Phoenix to hit swaps. Don't see that one selling out today.
Yeah, that one was in my cart but I fought myself for two whole minutes before removing it. If I end up sticking around with VMP beyond next month I may pick it up hopefully then, but it's not looking like I'm going to stick around beyond DARKSIDE.

Back