Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

As this poll shows, there is clearly a need for a poll
155a3934-4910-44cf-aa91-238ba1b3e026_text.gif

I don't care enough about any of these to sub again.
I mean, they're okay I guess, but with each record I need to weigh now if I need this enough to take up space in my almost full 20 cubes of kallax space (I'm also selling a ton of stuff soon) - let alone the cost - and the answer to all is a resounding no.

I think I'm at the point of VMP where we've taken a 'break' long enough that the magic is gone and it's probably best we stay broken up.

I mean, they're okay I guess, but with each record I need to weigh now if I need this enough to take up space in my almost full 20 cubes of kallax space (I'm also selling a ton of stuff soon) - let alone the cost - and the answer to all is a resounding no.

I think I'm at the point of VMP where we've taken a 'break' long enough that the magic is gone and it's probably best we stay broken up.

Or you buy more storage.

Good thing that VMP dumped you then

@avecigrec you need to burn credit still? think this should ship to internationals.

Tina. Kinda love that the plant pressed the sticker into the label
hah the label has never done exclusives before and think they misunderstood how to number them lol. seemed a waste to throw em out for something silly apparently.

this one should be great though. believe they record direct to lathe then press downstairs at record industry.

hah the label has never done exclusives before and think they misunderstood how to number them lol. seemed a waste to throw em out for something silly apparently.

this one should be great though. believe they record direct to lathe then press downstairs at record industry.

At this point they should do that for everyone if they're numbered too. It's a great calling card and forces you to open it to see the number

Stoked for this. Used my Impulse code on it plus some other odds & ends, so now I'm officially out after Classics next month...

Back