What's Spinning

View attachment 61950

NOW SPINNING: NOFX - 7" Of The Month Club

IN QUEUE:

Pete Rock - Return Of The SP1200

The Upsetters (Lee Scratch) - The Upsetter Again (thanks, @Bloodlemons !)
I had no idea they pressed them on a single 12". I have the individual 7"s but rarely spin them but would listen to this way more. as a matter of fact I also have the 2019-2020 series (still waiting on 11 & 12) and most of those I haven't listened to yet at all.

come to think of it I'm missing a couple of items from FAT (Decline at Red Rocks and NOFX vs Frank Turner). I. how they're just delayed/running late and not lost in the land of mail.

Last edited:
I had no idea they pressed them on a single 12". I have the individual 7"s but rarely spin them but would listen to this way more. as a matter of fact I also have the 2019-2020 series (still waiting on 11 & 12) and most of those I haven't listened to yet at all.

come to think of it I'm missing a couple of items from FAT (Decline at Red Rocks and NOFX vs Frank Turner). I. how they're just delayed/running late and not lost in the land of mail.
+1 to everything you just said! I love this thing, but never collected the first series of 7". I have the others coming like you, and am waiting on those last two. Hope they release this one into a comp as well, although the songs just aren't that strong.

FAT delays: UPDATES ON NEW RELEASES

I've seen the Frank Turners showing up within the last week. Did you get the color version? Looks sexy!

Last edited:
My collection #806-807

Richard Hawley
Camayenne Sofa - Attaque

One of the best things for me in the past few years in terms of vinyl has been the sudden availability of everything Richard Hawley. There's something about him and his voice that I just love. Plus my third album from this great Guinean group.

20200818_163048.jpg

20200818_163712.jpg

+1 to everything you just said! I love this thing, but never collected the first series of 7". I have the others coming like you, and am waiting on those last two. Hope they release this one into a comp as well, although the songs just aren't that strong.

FAT delays: UPDATES ON NEW RELEASES

I've seen the Frank Turners showing up within the last week. Did you get the color version? Looks sexy!
I've heard that the new series isn't too great which is a bummer. I need to check them out soon.

I ordered the NOFX/Frank Turner colored press from FAT but have no idea which one that is because I've seen a Pink, a Blue/White split with splatter, and a Red/White split with splatter on Discogs.

I've heard that the new series isn't too great which is a bummer. I need to check them out soon.

I ordered the NOFX/Frank Turner colored press from FAT but have no idea which one that is because I've seen a Pink, a Blue/White split with splatter, and a Red/White split with splatter on Discogs.
I think it’s red/black. The pink and blue have generally been UK.

Back