What's Spinning

Damn, I missed that this came out. Is it a better pressing than the first season?
It wasn't on my radar either, I happened to catch it on last weeks Plaidroom new releases, along the last copy of Season 1 they had.

It's not a Zoetrope, so there's that. They both sound pretty good to me, no complaints.

It wasn't on my radar either, I happened to catch it on last weeks Plaidroom new releases, along the last copy of Season 1 they had.

It's not a Zoetrope, so there's that. They both sound pretty good to me, no complaints.
The songs in the show are great, but I've gone through three copies of season one now and they're all snap, crackle, pop the whole way. Still, worth it for season two.

The songs in the show are great, but I've gone through three copies of season one now and they're all snap, crackle, pop the whole way. Still, worth it for season two.
A few pops on the season 2, but I didn't run it through the spin clean yet either. And yeah, they are a fun listen for sure. Even when you aren't prepared for a 5 second "SCANLAN'S HAND" at full volume.

Akiko Yano (矢野顕子) - ただいま

20240605_170251.jpg

Ryuichi Sakamoto's (坂本龍一) ex-wife.
One of my top5 finds in Japan across both trips; found this in Shibuya. ¥1500 for an OG with OBI in VG+/VG+ overall? YES! I saw another on the first trip in Osaka for ¥5000 which appeared to be in worse condition. I don't understand the pricing inconsistencies for used records overall. From the looks of the top right corner, perhaps this was a rental copy at a media store or library long ago?

IMG_8174.png
Kate Bush - The Dreaming

The Generator Project pull for 6/6

Back