What's Spinning

Omar Rodriguez Lopez - Zen Thrills

Teri Gender Bender does the lovely and ethereal vocals on this album.
View attachment 210464
Just curious, did you just acquire a bunch of ORL albums or are you just working through his discography? I looked up his discography after seeing you post a bunch recently and didn’t realize that dude was Robert Pollard-esque in his album release proficiency. How many of his albums do you own?

Just curious, did you just acquire a bunch of ORL albums or are you just working through his discography? I looked up his discography after seeing you post a bunch recently and didn’t realize that dude was Robert Pollard-esque in his album release proficiency. How many of his albums do you own?
I think I have 14 or 15 now. I've been grabbing them here and there. I picked up a couple I knew I wanted when he first started breaking them all out from that insane boxset at the start of the year. But I'd been listening to more on streaming and saw that many were getting marked down to the $15 range on Amazon, so began picking up more the last couple months. Now that I'm this far along I'll probably keep trying to get the rest of them. I've really enjoyed nearly all, but maybe one, that I've grabbed so far.

I think I have 14 or 15 now. I've been grabbing them here and there. I picked up a couple I knew I wanted when he first started breaking them all out from that insane boxset at the start of the year. But I'd been listening to more on streaming and saw that many were getting marked down to the $15 range on Amazon, so began picking up more the last couple months. Now that I'm this far along I'll probably keep trying to get the rest of them. I've really enjoyed nearly all, but maybe one, that I've grabbed so far.
Nice! It’s fun to have a rabbit hole like that to explore especially if you can pick up the vinyl for cheap.

Back