What's Spinning

It’s a crime that the split (see what I did there?)

Saw them at a festival in Scotland back in the 2000s. They were unappreciated in their time.
Yeah, I was obsessed with this and Death From Above 1979 You’re A Woman, I’m A Machine for much of 2004. This deluxe set is nice. Though the second disc is kinda pointless (it just contains a few B-Sides cut at 45RPM on a single side, and an etching on side D) but the gatefold jacket is nicely embossed and it comes with a lyrics booklet and another booklet with a bunch of photos and write up on the album. I am really happy with it.

Yeah, I was obsessed with this and Death From Above 1979 You’re A Woman, I’m A Machine for much of 2004. This deluxe set is nice. Though the second disc is kinda pointless (it just contains a few B-Sides cut at 45RPM on a single side, and an etching on side D) but the gatefold jacket is nicely embossed and it comes with a lyrics booklet and another booklet with a bunch of photos and write up on the album. I am really happy with it.
Two of the best albums that came out that year. My roommate and I had many a drunken night listening to them on repeat that year.

Back