What's Spinning

7BF2037E-9DDD-4EFC-AC82-A7A3C7FAE288.jpeg

This an ‘87 reissue I got a few years ago in a small collection. Both cover and vinyl NM- except for a nasty looking mark on side two. Looks a bit like it slide across the pressing plant floor. Strangely it is barely audible. Quieter than one of the sides of my new The National album. Doesn't look near as nice though. First time I have played it as I was sure it was toast.

Jethro Tull ‎– Thick As A Brick
Chrysalis ‎– 5099970462210, 1972/2012

From the Thick As A Brick / TAAB 2 box set
Steven Wilson's remix

Pressed at Optimal

4wk9uM.jpg

w54zlU.jpg

Rickie Lee Jones-s/t .Her debut album that celebrates it’s 40th Anniversary this year. A stunning genre hoping calling card that influenced a generation. Fiona Apple, Tori Amos, Alanis Morissette and Jewel are just a few who have been shaped by the singular talent of RLJ. She went on to record many more outstanding albums, all different, always being true to herself. She has a new album KICKS, coming out next month which features covers of some 60/70’s tunes. This is the 2x45rpm version, but you don’t need this, original albums should be available for peanuts and it’ll be one of the best sounding slabs of wax in your collection.635932E7-07D7-473A-9E62-3F8BB3903A88.jpeg

Back