All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Is anyone saving or downloading these live shows from YouTube? I don't have the time to watch them all live but I want to catch up later. What I have seen has blown my mind and made me so much more excited for tomorrow's show.

yeah, bless the amazing hearts and dedication of this community that the second the official Gizz stream is gone someone is getting another upload up.

Bootleg Lizard is another cool channel putting up different clips and compilations (ie: Synth Table compilation) from the stream footage

Band also stated they are working on a site that will have all of the soundboards, possibly stems for djs, and I would assume these videos as well. The fact that every show will be part of the "bootlegger" program means we can all own any show we go to in any format we want or listen. I'm just baffled.
it's really quite crazy, but completely AMAZING, that they're live streaming the entire tour (sans Philly) .. but possibly giving away stems is a whole other level of bonkers

What. A. Show.

@folsom_lives and I were on the edge of the pit for most of it. I never went in but you'd never know by how sweaty (and stinky tbh) I was by the end. (Had to get a picture with the inflatable dino in it)
PXL_20240825_010037037.MP.jpg

I hadn't been looking at other setlists from this tour, but we got 4 from PetroDragonic and 4 from the new one, which were the top. Basically the 2nd half of the set was Metal Gizz. Curious if that's how it's been a lot this tour. Le Risque is sooooo much fun live, and my radio buddy videoed the whole song. Hoping he pushes it for airplay after tonight.

Nice hangin with ya!
PXL_20240825_023150538.jpg

What. A. Show.

@folsom_lives and I were on the edge of the pit for most of it. I never went in but you'd never know by how sweaty (and stinky tbh) I was by the end. (Had to get a picture with the inflatable dino in it)
View attachment 212014

I hadn't been looking at other setlists from this tour, but we got 4 from PetroDragonic and 4 from the new one, which were the top. Basically the 2nd half of the set was Metal Gizz. Curious if that's how it's been a lot this tour. Le Risque is sooooo much fun live, and my radio buddy videoed the whole song. Hoping he pushes it for airplay after tonight.

Nice hangin with ya!
View attachment 212013
FUCKING AWESOME!!!

that live stream was great!! what a cool version of Muddy Water you guys got!! and so much metal!!

the NY shows each had an hour of metal during their second hour, but seems like Cleveland took the cake for biggest, baddest metal stretch in a single show

What. A. Show.

View attachment 212014

Nice hangin with ya!
View attachment 212013
Always great to meet up IRL.

That was one of the wildest shows and I honestly wasn’t expecting so many from Petrodragonic Apocalypse. Superbug was nuts and the Inner Cell medley was a highlight for me.

My ears are still ringing and I’m stiff/sore from all the headbanging. 10/10 would do it again.

Back