All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

Is anyone saving or downloading these live shows from YouTube? I don't have the time to watch them all live but I want to catch up later. What I have seen has blown my mind and made me so much more excited for tomorrow's show.
I was thinking they'd keep those live streams up.

Maybe someday after they have released 50+ albums and retired they will start slowly dropping all the video onto YouTube as their retirement plans. Would be a great way to let us all relive the glory ages later.

my buddy Joe's Philly Dell vid

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - (The Dell Music Center) Philadelphia,Pa 8.27.24

00:36 Minimum Brain Size

05:03 Doom City

08:59 Static Electricity

15:10 East West Link

19:29 Daily Blues

28:35 Hot Water

39:35 Antarctica

46:36 Sad Pilot

53:30 Le Risqué

57:35 The River

1:25:27 I'm In Your Mind/I'm Not In Your Mind/Cellophane/I'm In Your Mind Fuzz

1:41:47 Planet B

1:46:45 Dragon/Flamethrower

2:02:01 Gilgamesh/Set

my buddy Joe's Philly Dell vid

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - (The Dell Music Center) Philadelphia,Pa 8.27.24

00:36 Minimum Brain Size

05:03 Doom City

08:59 Static Electricity

15:10 East West Link

19:29 Daily Blues

28:35 Hot Water

39:35 Antarctica

46:36 Sad Pilot

53:30 Le Risqué

57:35 The River

1:25:27 I'm In Your Mind/I'm Not In Your Mind/Cellophane/I'm In Your Mind Fuzz

1:41:47 Planet B

1:46:45 Dragon/Flamethrower

2:02:01 Gilgamesh/Set

WOW, this is great footage of the show they couldn't live stream!! tell Joe that Joe says "THANK YOU!!"

I didn't get to watch much of last night's show... but I know some of you were there... that looks like maybe one of their best shows ever and going beyond 3 hours with a Head On/Pill?!?
No repeats from all three shows at the salt shed last year. My mind is blown. Can’t wait for STL/OMA later this week.
IMG_7984.jpeg401CE2E4-C649-40BD-8210-ED2FBADFE9F5.jpegIMG_7991.jpegIMG_7987.jpeg
Last picture is me and Gabe from the VMP forum :)

No repeats from all three shows at the salt shed last year. My mind is blown. Can’t wait for STL/OMA later this week.
View attachment 212636View attachment 212637View attachment 212638View attachment 212639
Last picture is me and Gabe from the VMP forum :)
I love this so much!!! so glad you guys got to catch another show together!! is he doing any of the upcoming shows with you?

I can't wait to catch up and watch this stream...I loved the 2 NY shows I went to, but in hindsight I'm so bummed we got nothing Silver Cord, they've been killing it with the electric portions that I'm legit jealous we missed out

Last edited:
Most definitely a great show last night here in Chicago. I was apprehensive about the venue but enjoyed myself as much as the Salt Shed show I attended (without the rain). My only complaint was that the "electronic" section went on way too long but other than that, stellar.

I love this so much!!! so glad you guys got to catch another show together!! is he doing any of the upcoming shows with you?

I can't wait to catch up and watch this stream...I loved the 2 NY shows I went to, but in hindsight I'm so bummed we got nothing Silver Cord, they've been killing it with the electric portions that I'm legit jealous we missed out
He’s not. He flew in just for the Chicago show!

Bad ass Banana/rattlesnake poster for $40

Back