Cables - one of the most taboo subjects in audio

The shelves are in the middle, and there are drawers on either side - the turntable would be above the drawers. The console is about 96” wide and will have a TV on it, so the TT will be pretty far off to the side.

After we get settled, I’ll probably have someone put new cables on the TT. If it had RCA jacks, this wouldn’t be a problem :(
KAB Electro Acoustics can change cables or put in a RCA jack.

Any say on which WBC/Mogami cables are best for phono applications?
The Mogami 2964/Amphenol RCA cable has a spiral shield, with a capacitance of 19.8 pF/ft - okay in shorter lengths for MM carts and fine for MC.

Mogami 2534/Eminence Gold RCA "directional" cables are quad microphone cables which can be configured at 97 pF/ft or 110 pF/ft. I would not advise using a quad cable for phono cartridges - stick with a well-shielded, low capacitance coax in RCA applications. The Mogami 2467/Eminence Gold locking RCA cables are much more expensive due to their unusual construction.

For my money, I'd choose a Mogami 2964/Amphenol RCA. Either choice of ACPR or ACPL RCA plugs would be fine; it's more of an aesthetic thing.

The Mogami 2964/Amphenol RCA cable has a spiral shield, with a capacitance of 19.8 pF/ft - okay in shorter lengths for MM carts and fine for MC.

Mogami 2534/Eminence Gold RCA "directional" cables are quad microphone cables which can be configured at 97 pF/ft or 110 pF/ft. I would not advise using a quad cable for phono cartridges - stick with a well-shielded, low capacitance coax in RCA applications. The Mogami 2467/Eminence Gold locking RCA cables are much more expensive due to their unusual construction.

For my money, I'd choose a Mogami 2964/Amphenol RCA. Either choice of ACPR or ACPL RCA plugs would be fine; it's more of an aesthetic thing.
Nice. I have a 4 foot version I'm using to connect phono out to my integrated amp. Just ordered a 1.5 foot pair to take the place of a 3 foot LC-1 (fine cables, just annoyingly stiff)

@Colonel_Angus GRANT ME A TITLE MY LIEGE
giphy.gif

Back