Criterion Club

I have a bunch of Criterion BluRays that I would like to part with, some unwatched, some just once or twice. Would anyone potentially be interested? I realize this is somewhat vague, just trying to gauge interest.

I could be interested..
Would one of them happen to be Breaking The Waves?

List em baby
IMG_6617.jpeg

This is what I’m ready to sell at the moment (unfortunately no Breaking the Waves). Repulsion is a DVD, the rest BluRay. I bought Veronique and Seven Samurai second hand, would need to look at them to verify condition, the rest are unwatched. No idea what to ask for these. $18 each, 2 for $30? Repulsion probably $10.

View attachment 211010

This is what I’m ready to sell at the moment (unfortunately no Breaking the Waves). Repulsion is a DVD, the rest BluRay. I bought Veronique and Seven Samurai second hand, would need to look at them to verify condition, the rest are unwatched. No idea what to ask for these. $18 each, 2 for $30? Repulsion probably $10.
I'd probably be interested in Seven Samurai and Notorious...

View attachment 211010

I’d be into adventures of Baron munchhausen , velvets, hard days night. Maybe tenenbaums?

View attachment 211010

Thought it would be easier to track if I actually list these.
Baron Munchausen- (sold)
Blow Out
Blow Up
Double Life of Veronique
Hard Day’s Night (sold)
Velvet Underground (sold)
Tie Me Up Tie Me Down (sold)
Seven Samurai (sold)
Royal Tenenbaums (sold)
Picnic at Hanging Rock (sold)
Manchurian Candidate (sold)
Do the Right Thing (sold)
Notorious (sold)
Repulsion DVD

Last edited:
Thought it would be easier to track if I actually list these.
Baron Munchausen- (sold)
Blow Out
Blow Up
Double Life of Veronique
Hard Day’s Night (sold)
Velvet Underground (sold)
Tie Me Up Tie Me Down (sold)
Seven Samurai (sold)
Royal Tenenbaums (sold)
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Manchurian Candidate (sold)
Do the Right Thing
Notorious (sold)
Repulsion DVD
I'll take Do the Right Thing and Picnic at Hanging Rock!

Back