Everything Video Games!

Leaks on the Switch successor are everywhere this morning, guys. Official announcement has to be imminent
What have you heard.

I did some googling and all I could find was the following.

A well known leaker who predicted the PS5 Pro price and launch date says the Switch 2 will come in 2 sku's with a base price of $400. It will be announced in October 2024 along side game bundles and is expected to launch no earlier than April 2025.

The first game we know of for the new switch is "My Time at Evershine". The developers of this game issued a press release announcing the game recently that said the title will launch on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC, and “future Nintendo platforms yet to be announced”.

And overnight on a Chinese forum, someone posted 3D printed enclosures and Joycoms that are based on leaked designs of the new switch.

What have you heard.

I did some googling and all I could find was the following.

A well known leaker who predicted the PS5 Pro price and launch date says the Switch 2 will come in 2 sku's with a base price of $400. It will be announced in October 2024 along side game bundles and is expected to launch no earlier than April 2025.

The first game we know of for the new switch is "My Time at Evershine". The developers of this game issued a press release announcing the game recently that said the title will launch on PS5, Xbox Series X/S, PC, and “future Nintendo platforms yet to be announced”.

And overnight on a Chinese forum, someone posted 3D printed enclosures and Joycoms that are based on leaked designs of the new switch.
The chinese manufacturer stuff mainly. Apparently the 3D models that were posted are probably fake, but the actual pictures of hardware are real. And the specs line up with a leak from a few months ago. Going to run basically like a handheld PS4.

Back