Hip Hop

I carted this last night but had to talk myself out of it. I had the picture disc and sold it, plus I still have it on cassette. I’m too broke to be an investor 😂

Has anyone ordered from DRW lately? I ordered the Black & Brown record Tuesday last week and so far no shipping confirmation. Do they normally take this long?
Last one was the Gucci Ghost boxset. That went fine. Ive also seen people just receiving their copies. He just shit his physical store. Just send him a message, i wouldnt be concerned though.

Anybody ever had to deal with Roc Marci customer support? Got my Marciology CD but it was already scuffed up somehow fresh out the package. Won't even read on my player. Emailed them twice about it now since before this month even started and haven't heard anything back at all 😬

Anybody ever had to deal with Roc Marci customer support? Got my Marciology CD but it was already scuffed up somehow fresh out the package. Won't even read on my player. Emailed them twice about it now since before this month even started and haven't heard anything back at all 😬
He uses the same cs as ALC and from what I’ve heard they’ve been unresponsive. Hopefully they’ve gotten back to you by now.

Back