Hip Hop

bunch of restocks and discounts, that Royal Fam for 15€ !

Hey guys, I started a podcast called Sample Mining that highlights some of the greatest samples used in hip-hop history and I'd love if you'd check it out!

This podcast focuses on a single sample per episode. I play clips and offer the listener a chance to guess it. Then I tell a story related to it, whether that be the story behind a 90's sample that traces its roots back to the mid 1800's, or the story of how a song came to life because of a movie director's dream from his early-20's. I don't just want to say 'hey, here's a cool sample', I want to make sure I'm telling a story, as I feel that's much more interesting.

This weeks' episode is dedicated to the RZA and actually features 10 samples. Check it out if you’re interested!

Sample Mining on Instagram
Sample Mining on Spotify
Sample Mining on Apple Podcasts

Hey guys, I started a podcast called Sample Mining that highlights some of the greatest samples used in hip-hop history and I'd love if you'd check it out!

This podcast focuses on a single sample per episode. I play clips and offer the listener a chance to guess it. Then I tell a story related to it, whether that be the story behind a 90's sample that traces its roots back to the mid 1800's, or the story of how a song came to life because of a movie director's dream from his early-20's. I don't just want to say 'hey, here's a cool sample', I want to make sure I'm telling a story, as I feel that's much more interesting.

This weeks' episode is dedicated to the RZA and actually features 10 samples. Check it out if you’re interested!

Sample Mining on Instagram
Sample Mining on Spotify
Sample Mining on Apple Podcasts

damn, ive been meaning to check this out ever since you posted that first episode weeks back !

DJ Premier opened an online vinyl shop that is supposed to occasionally get exclusive shit, I'm going to support it and but a couple things. This Westside song has been on my want list for a while and the cover art on the back on the album goes so hard.

Doves is up

i hope for hhv somehow

Back