Hip Hop

Hey friends,

I re-discovered JID through Em's new album. I don't think I ever really listened to him. For any die hard JID fans (I used to see a lot of posts on here), how would you rank his 3 albums?

Hey friends,

I re-discovered JID through Em's new album. I don't think I ever really listened to him. For any die hard JID fans (I used to see a lot of posts on here), how would you rank his 3 albums?
JID is SOOOO nice and while he's popular I think he's wildly underrated. Dicaprio 2, Forever Story and then The Never Story is my order in which of his albums I like the best, but honestly, they are all really good albums.

Last edited:
I've been listening to this album a lot lately and really love it! Pete Rock's production is great and Common's smooth delivery goes great over it.
There's a couple misses, but yeah, overall it's a great meld of styles and I really hope this is only Volume 1 and they have another one on deck to release in the near future. I've thoroughly enjoyed it thus far.

Triple Six Mafia - Underground Vol 1. (Splatter 2xLP "limited")
Triple6Main2lp_700x.png

I still think this is my favorite Apollo Brown produced album and I'm so stoked that they are repressing it.

Some other Mello Music pre-orders if anyone is interested.

Mello Music Group annoy me. Albums that were originally released as 2 LP are getting repressed as 1 LP and new albums that should be 2 LP are released as 1 LP. On top of some albums missing a song or two.

I’m still waiting on a release from them I ordered Nov ‘22 😂 Their customer service is not great. Last I saw it said it’s coming this summer.

Back