Hip Hop

Well thank you clint.

You just well and truly convinced me how shit tylers new album is lol his producing was never his high point and your telling me half of the record is just his beats. lol pass

Man.. I really like a lot of stuff he does as an artist, and some of his songs are phenomenal but I don't think I can really listen to any of his albums in their entirety.

Well thank you clint.

You just well and truly convinced me how shit tylers new album is lol his producing was never his high point and your telling me half of the record is just his beats. lol pass

lmfaooooo. Yea why would other artists use Tyler's beats cuz he isn't that great!? He definitely wouldn't get picked to produce an entire movie soundtrack either....oh wait :cool:

lmfaooooo. Yea why would other artists use Tyler's beats cuz he isn't that great!? He definitely wouldn't get picked to produce an entire movie soundtrack either....oh wait :cool:

Some people think mumble rap is good. And trump got elected and still has fans to this very day.

So what do we learn.

No matter how shit something is. Someone will like it.

Ha, brave strategy using the Grinch as a rebuttal.

I could go on and on. He's been producing since 09. Just didn't find it neccessary. Domo, Earl, Pusha, Frank O, Kali Uchis, Mac Miller, Schoolboy Q, Casey Veggies, The Internet, etc Not to mention all of his albums.

Edit: Since 07

Some people think mumble rap is good. And trump got elected and still has fans to this very day.

So what do we learn.

No matter how shit something is. Someone will like it.

I just don't think u realize how many amazing songs for how many different amazing artists he has produced. His production is his high point not his pen lol

I just don't think u realize how many amazing songs for how many different amazing artists he has produced. His production is his high point not his pen lol

If tylers music came out in reverse nooone would know who he was and he would be another soundwave rapper.
Probably start calling himself zheani
Dye his skin white
and start being a clout chaser

If tylers music came out in reverse nooone would know who he was and he would be another soundwave rapper.
Probably start calling himself zheani
Dye his skin white
and start being a clout chaser

But he started out producing in 07 before he made his thrasher rap songs...lol u lost me with that one but ok to each there own. I was past the artist development part of the convo earlier.....just found it wild u said his production was never a high point

I've always said you are at your best when its 3AM or later ur time. Thank you I just cracked up at my desk thinking u replied normally until I sa this :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Always a good time

Hahaha almost my point.

Just saying I live in the horrorcore scene/memphis scene and this is probably why I love tylers earlier work more then you..
Cause I doubt you like this old scene xD its rough as (Just like tylers oldest beats lol)

Most people hate it but I love it lol

Lol, you lost me here. The whole "mumble rap" is $hit argument is super weak. An comparing it to Trump just shows you cannot give people or artists the oportunity to surprise you or change your mind about something.
It's cool if you don't like an artist or a genre, but dismissing it and say it's trash isn't gonna help you or the world. Why $shit on stuff people enjoy?

I could go on and on. He's been producing since 09. Just didn't find it neccessary. Domo, Earl, Pusha, Frank O, Kali Uchis, Mac Miller, Schoolboy Q, Casey Veggies, The Internet, etc Not to mention all of his albums.

Edit: Since 07
Hey, you don't need to convince me, I think the production on Flower boy and this is phenomenal, just think the whole Grinch deal is funny.

Lol, you lost me here. The whole "mumble rap" is $hit argument is super weak. An comparing it to Trump just shows you cannot give people or artists the oportunity to surprise you or change your mind about something.
It's cool if you don't like an artist or a genre, but dismissing it and say it's trash isn't gonna help you or the world. Why $shit on stuff people enjoy?

I didnt just say it randomly lol he used popularity as an indicator so I countered.

Popularity = Means nothing.

Back