Hip Hop

Da Lench Mob just went up on Get On Down!

i wore this out on cassette back in the day lol

I can't tell you how stoked I am for this. I almost bought an OG multiple times this week for 2x ++ the price.

I'm not a huge 38 fan so I didn't buy this when Tuff Kong still had it in stock forever but these guys are striking while the irons hot. Hope others that want it can get it but I doubt it will be much cheaper than just buying the original second hand.

According to Discogs it'll cost ya 65 or more for the black!! I'm hoping this repress will be 40 shipped!

Not going to happen from Airvinyls from what I've understood. More in line with DeRapWinkel which runs about $60 shipped if I'm remembering correctly.

Edit to add: EIF 3 was $60.24...

gotchaaa I was just going off the Fred and Flee Lord prices. $31 plus $9.95 shipped :(

EDIT: Was that a reissue or first pressing?

I've never ordered through them so have no first hand experience, just thought I had heard they were the same prices as DRW.

jeez. maybe we will get lucky and theyll only drop the CD and give us another few weeks. Cuz between this, the Bronson drop, and one of the inevitable Griselda drops ima be hurtin' for RSD BF

Back