Hip Hop

Mine got delivered overnight cause I asked for an update on where it's at (and if no update, I wanted a refund). Because they chose to overnight it via DHL, I got hit with a $30 custom fee on $60 worth of records. Kindly informed them they can pay for that (since it was their fuckup that caused it in the first place) and was told tough luck, no refunds.

Well here I sit with all my money and they're still over there fucking over customers/fans. WTF is wrong with these sites/groups/people
Oh my, are they shipping all orders express?
If so, I might be expecting the same extra costs if not even more for my order... :eek:

Mine got delivered overnight cause I asked for an update on where it's at (and if no update, I wanted a refund). Because they chose to overnight it via DHL, I got hit with a $30 custom fee on $60 worth of records. Kindly informed them they can pay for that (since it was their fuckup that caused it in the first place) and was told tough luck, no refunds.

Well here I sit with all my money and they're still over there fucking over customers/fans. WTF is wrong with these sites/groups/people

What happens then? Does it go back to sender and they pay the fees?

So basically they had to pay the fee regardless.
I find that extra messed up and spiteful cause if they had to pay the fee regardless why not do it for u so u atleast got your product.

Well, they didn't actually pay the customs fees (I don't think?) cause it never got accepted on this side of the border.. they may have to pay the DHL 'handling fees' but fuck them either way. It's ridiculous that they would pick the worst possible service and overnight it to me because they fucked up so many ways in the production and delivery of a product. I'm done ever trying to order anything from golfwang again, fuck 'em

Well, they didn't actually pay the customs fees (I don't think?) cause it never got accepted on this side of the border.. they may have to pay the DHL 'handling fees' but fuck them either way. It's ridiculous that they would pick the worst possible service and overnight it to me because they fucked up so many ways in the production and delivery of a product. I'm done ever trying to order anything from golfwang again, fuck 'em
Cheaper and faster to buy it second hand at this point, huh?

We know a drop time?
No, but you can sign up for alerts on the page link I posted. I’ve only ever grabbed one thing from the exclusive drops but they go extremely fast - likely worth refreshing the page all day. There may be clarity in the Eminem Reddit closer to Tuesday though.

Not sure how many Em fans there are here, but he is dropping a super limited deluxe Slim Shady LP 3xLP colored vinyl on his web-store on Tuesday. Also dropping a picture disc. Historically when he does these drops, it’s a few hundred units.

So I'm not sure I want to know the answer but expected cost on that?

So I'm not sure I want to know the answer but expected cost on that?

giphy.gif

Scrolling through POW today and came across a reference to this. Gave it a listen - solid is my initial reaction. There's a Mick Jenkins feature.

older Eto mixtape pressed by Copenhagen Crates dropped this afternoon
I'm a big Eto fan but not a must by for me.

Also saw this Eto Full Circle project is coming out via gummysoul. This link is for the test press with alternative artwork. The artwork is cool but I'm not sure I need to drop $50+ on it
I've only been able to find a minute preview of one of the tracks and I don't know anything about the Wally Clark producer dude. I'll probably hold off until I can hear more. The regular drop is Dec. 3rd.

Last edited:
Back