Hip Hop

The usual suspects with new variants at Newbury:
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx…

Freddie Gibbs / Madlib - Piñata

Grabbed OB4ACL since I don’t own it on vinyl but on the fence with Piñata. I own way too many versions of this album.

Devi_Dev___Terrace_Martin_-_Here_My_Dear_-_Mockup_-_Pink_-_OBI_byJelleSmid_945de882-5249-4f93-9961-e39a02cf3f50_1024x1024.jpg

Over half has sold. 47 Left

2 Kendrick features sold me on this.

Last edited:
Yep, @Dead C he has a listing up for the Lynch Hung album. I'll report all the pre-orders. Hopefully his shit gets shut down.

Edit to add: If you want to report this is what I do
View attachment 55835
Just did this for several of his listings. Unfortunately it described such a report as "The listing is for an item that's not yet available to the public, and it doesn't clearly state it's a presale item." So I'm not sure if it'll get taken down or not since the listing does clearly state presale.

Last edited:
Wot?... This might be the most unexpected hip hop collab I can think of...

Just did this for several of his listings. Unfortunately it described such a report as "The listing is for an item that's not yet available to the public, and it doesn't clearly state it's a presale item." So I'm not sure if it'll get taken down or not since the listing does clearly state presale.

They have price gouging rules in place as well. As long as ebay does the due diligence I'm hoping they take action. If not we all have an idea of what we're going to be fighting against...

The usual suspects with new variants at Newbury:
Raekwon - Only Built 4 Cuban Linx…

Freddie Gibbs / Madlib - Piñata
Piñata went quick, as expected

Back