Hip Hop

So...

@Cloud, you're hooking me up with the Conway, but you seem to be covered. Looks like someone already has @Woob_woob, too.

Unless things go sideways, I think I should have an extra black for someone. I saw @Enaz Fox post first, but it looks like almost everyone is fucked here. I can draw names or something? Not sure the best route, but I'd like to keep it in the US.

I was helped by someone else, thank you a ton.

Devi_Dev___Terrace_Martin_-_Here_My_Dear_-_Mockup_-_Pink_-_OBI_byJelleSmid_945de882-5249-4f93-9961-e39a02cf3f50_1024x1024.jpg

11 copies of this left guys. If you on the fence might be time to jump

Because this douchebag who can’t even put an order limit on his product needs more money...
Alc only presses this shit on vinyl so he can put copies on his own shelf, making 30 grand or so off each drop probably don't add much to ya bois annual income but I might be tripping on that
So...

@Cloud, you're hooking me up with the Conway, but you seem to be covered. Looks like someone already has @Woob_woob, too.

Unless things go sideways, I think I should have an extra black for someone. I saw @Enaz Fox post first, but it looks like almost everyone is fucked here. I can draw names or something? Not sure the best route, but I'd like to keep it in the US.
If you decide to draw for it to sell throw my name in the hat. Also have a NWMTW or either Cocaine Cowboys obi I'd swap, Price of Tea means more to me than those.

Alc only presses this shit on vinyl so he can put copies on his own shelf, 30 grand or so off each drop probably

If you decide to draw for it to sell throw my name in the hat. Also have a NWMTW or either Cocaine Cowboys obi I'd swap, Price of Tea means more to me than those.

If this is accurate then if a deluxe comes itll be even more limited.
Otherwise itll crash the value of them all.

Alright... I'm gonna go try for that Lynch drop, but I got the confirmation, so it looks like my order went through. I feel like maybe drawing for this one is the best route, just because so many people need it, right now. If you do, let me know and I'll come back and check then.

There definitely should have been a limit on these. It would still allow people to grab an extra, or even 2, but you don't need to buy half the fucking stock.

Back