Hip Hop

I got it. There's a link in the check out info on the page. It might not work if you're on your phone according to the email.

I'm on may laptop and I have nothing but a dead link. There's an active link for the 'Whole World' single but there is no link for the album. No worries, I'm sure CS will get back when they have time. Appreciate the update! 🔥

PS I've been in the art game for decades. Like sneakers, bots became the norm. Bummed to see vinyl falling victim to the same BS. Good luck to everyone!!!

I'm on may laptop and I have nothing but a dead link. There's an active link for the 'Whole World' single but there is no link for the album. No worries, I'm sure CS will get back when they have time. Appreciate the update! 🔥

PS I've been in the art game for decades. Like sneakers, bots became the norm. Bummed to see vinyl falling victim to the same BS. Good luck to everyone!!!

my bad - thought it was for the whole album.

Copped the orange BLH. Cost $67 shipped...

Same. It's crazy, but this is the one I've been waiting on. I still have a Pink Sifu I'm waiting on. They combine shipping, right?

Also, there's something worth mentioning as far at the DRW drop today. They never really announced it on their IG. The link with the drop times and all that was from the Wax Collector account. If you went to the DRW IG, it still just says "coming soon" under the Lynch post. The Rick post just says "Friday." I had to dm them to confirm that Season was dropping today. Plus, it's on their site now. WE knew it was coming, but I don't know that everybody else did

DRW will combine shipping, but you definitely need to request it. When I asked the guy to not ship my conway and opioid era purchases until ghost of rick arrives (this was a week ago) he said "you like to wait?"... No I don't like to wait but if it'll save me $50 on shipping then damn right I will..

Edit: Tuffkong will do this as well and was way more friendly about this kind of thing when I was waiting on that Cuns - Family Jewels LP (sick album and producer, btw, dude is from Rome).

Also, there's something worth mentioning as far at the DRW drop today. They never really announced it on their IG. The link with the drop times and all that was from the Wax Collector account. If you went to the DRW IG, it still just says "coming soon" under the Lynch post. The Rick post just says "Friday." I had to dm them to confirm that Season was dropping today. Plus, it's on their site now. WE knew it was coming, but I don't know that everybody else did
Besides limiting quantities, this might be the best way to combat flippers in the future.

how's that exactly? Don't tell anyone you're even selling it?
Drop a "coming soon" post like they did and let the people find it via word of mouth spread from the original post. de Rap Winkel has built up a nice rep and word of mouth is the way most of these releases find me anyway. Seems to be working for them as well.

Drop a "coming soon" post like they did and let the people find it via word of mouth spread from the original post. de Rap Winkel has built up a nice rep and word of mouth is the way most of these releases find me anyway. Seems to be working for them as well.

I mean, it works for me

Back