Hip Hop

Westside just dropped the new merch. Another one where it stays up until Sunday, but it sounds like there's a drop of old deadstock stuff at midnight

Westside just dropped the new merch. Another one where it stays up until Sunday, but it sounds like there's a drop of old deadstock stuff at midnight

I am so pissed rn. I start a new job on Monday and may not be able to use my phone at noon. Damn I wanted that P4P cd.

Appreciate you doing that @Dead C

No problem. That drop went super smooth for me, surprisingly. I wish I'd tried for another, but I didn't know how fucked it was until afterward.

For future reference, I tested the site out a little beforehand to see how it was set up. I tried it with the digital release that was up to see what check out was like. I realized that his mobile set up is really solid and I could react faster. I could literally hit add to "add to cart" twice, faster than typing in a 2, and then immediately click checkout. I was signed into PayPal and signed into an ALC account. Might be the way to go for LULU

Good to know. I think Apple Pay fucked me. Tried it twice with errors on Face ID. Went back a third time through PayPal, got a charge but no confirmation and now the charge has been pulled

No problem. That drop went super smooth for me, surprisingly. I wish I'd tried for another, but I didn't know how fucked it was until afterward.

For future reference, I tested the site out a little beforehand to see how it was set up. I tried it with the digital release that was up to see what check out was like. I realized that his mobile set up is really solid and I could react faster. I could literally hit add to "add to cart" twice, faster than typing in a 2, and then immediately click checkout. I was signed into PayPal and signed into an ALC account. Might be the way to go for LULU

I was signed into my ALC account, have PayPal one touch set up, made sure I was signed into PayPal and it was still sold out when my phone loaded me back to the page. I really don’t think there is a sure fire way right now but this and Apple Pay seem to be the best bets.

I was signed into my ALC account, have PayPal one touch set up, made sure I was signed into PayPal and it was still sold out when my phone loaded me back to the page. I really don’t think there is a sure fire way right now but this and Apple Pay seem to be the best bets.

Crazy. I just lucked out this time, then. I've had terrible times with drops, only to read about how "easy" they were. It did throw me in a queue for a minute, which tripped me out, but it went through

Back