Hip Hop

I love this album. First Aesop Rock release, 2000, features vast aire and slug. Repressed on three nice matching cover/vinyl variants at roughly 25 bucks a pop which is refreshing. These will go fairly quick, Merchbar and a few various other websites seem to have them now but they've already sold out on fatbeats..

Attachments

• Capture+_2020-07-17-23-30-36.png
    Capture+_2020-07-17-23-30-36.png
    332.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture+_2020-07-17-23-30-19.png
    Capture+_2020-07-17-23-30-19.png
    349.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Capture+_2020-07-17-23-30-08.png
    Capture+_2020-07-17-23-30-08.png
    353.5 KB · Views: 2
I love this album. First Aesop Rock release, 2000, features vast aire and slug. Repressed on three nice matching cover/vinyl variants at roughly 25 bucks a pop which is refreshing. These will go fairly quick, Merchbar and a few various other websites seem to have them now but they've already sold out on fatbeats..
I doubt they'll ever be pressed to vinyl but can't forget about Music For Earthworms and Appleseed, which pre-date Float..

I am late to the party but anyone has any idea of upcoming Da Rap Winkel titles? I want that Terrace Martin but see there are 476 copies left (I am frankly surprised... I thought this would sold out in a minute) so I can possibly wait.

I am late to the party but anyone has any idea of upcoming Da Rap Winkel titles? I want that Terrace Martin but see there are 476 copies left (I am frankly surprised... I thought this would sold out in a minute) so I can possibly wait.

No one mourns the wicked repress is the only thing I know thats upcoming.
They just dropped 3 decent titles last week.

So I'm a bit confused on what this Busdriver project is. I get that it's a multimedia audiobook type thing but is the five-track Bandcamp release a completely different thing? Or just a teaser... the description says "11 track", honestly I think it's a bit lame if you're expected to buy a cassette to hear the entire thing. It's getting late tho so it's possible I'm being an idiot and missing something obvious. I'm liking this so far though, I can dig some weird glitchy spoken word stuffs.

Was talking with my wife in the car about vinyl prices, brought up some of the topics you all were discussing earlier. The topic of my spending was called in to question in a not so serious way but my oldest daughter chimed in to my defense with a “Mom’s Nintendo Switch games cost $60 and she just bought 2”

Thanks kid! She is definitely the one that has shown the most interest in records, so I thought her snitching on my wife in defense of the hobby was great.

Not trying to rehash any of the previous discussion, just had a laugh.

It's been a long time coming but it seems at long last..... Big Body Bes is gon bless us

Yooo. I only recently got into Meyhem's albums, dude had some bars. My faith in Bes isn't very high but no matter what its gonna be an entertaining album to listen to at least once.

If y'all haven't seen it the newest season of Fuck That's Delicious was incredible, I watched it twice already.

It's that ooo - ooo - ooo

Body Language 2020

Yours truly, God's glorious one, born at the bottom of the ocean! Out here living his best life, doing chin ups on the don't walk sign, but who is you!?!?!

Its him from the Jungle Book, he does music now!

I guess I didn’t know he could rap. I just know him as the dude who said random shit at the end of Action Bronson songs

He has some random 8 bars and 16s here and there. He has a dope verse on the new Glass and does his thing on the first Glass. I heard a snippet of a song tho and hes going. Its gonna be hella funny. I expect features Action, Alchemist rapping, Hologram, Meyhem, and Big Twins. Hopefully Uncle Alc is gonna hit us with 50 dollar vinyl tho

Back