Hip Hop

I think it's just a loosie that they had in the bag for a while. Supposedly got leaked like 6 weeks ago. If it's part of something more, I haven't seen anyone say that.

Yeah I think I seen it on youtube a while back and ever since I heard it I wanted whichever project it was from :(

Earl-Feet of Clay tan variant arrived today, Frank Ocean is en route via FedEx and the Paak -Ventura Instrumentals has been shipped. Forgot I ordered half of these things hah.

My Frank was supposed to be delivered yesterday, didn't, out for delivery again today.

No movement on Earl yet. Still pre-shipment stage smh

Earl-Feet of Clay tan variant arrived today, Frank Ocean is en route via FedEx and the Paak -Ventura Instrumentals has been shipped. Forgot I ordered half of these things hah.
My Frank was supposed to be delivered yesterday, didn't, out for delivery again today.

No movement on Earl yet. Still pre-shipment stage smh
Nice etching on the B side and comes with a printed insert. 9/10 records are less than flat. This happened to be the 1/10 that was.

Nice etching on the B side and comes with a printed insert. 9/10 records are less than flat. This happened to be the 1/10 that was.
Mine is a bit dished but doesn't seem to affect play...I don't get why so many records arrived warped/dished lately.

Back