Hip Hop

c66596ee8ce0dfaf48e0420904f56db6.gif
OMG, I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! 😍🙌

All this talk about Conway almost got me to impulse buy one, but I'm saving my money for this release in a few hours. Not sure if anyone here is familiar with Ramirez, but this album released a few months ago and hasn't left my rotation once I listened to it a few weeks ago. It's giving me a lot of those throwback west coast vibes. Only 275 were pressed so I'm crossing my fingers

U got one obi wan!?!?!?!?!!

All this talk about Conway almost got me to impulse buy one, but I'm saving my money for this release in a few hours. Not sure if anyone here is familiar with Ramirez, but this album released a few months ago and hasn't left my rotation once I listened to it a few weeks ago. It's giving me a lot of those throwback west coast vibes. Only 275 were pressed so I'm crossing my fingers

Yo this is one of my brothers faves. Where is this dropping so I can make him aware

Gonna have to watch that PayPal one touch login on any future purchases I might do (that aren't so frantic). Threw me off so hard when I had to type my password again and then when I went to the wrong screen I thought I was done. Was resigned to my fate when the processing screen took forever but thankful I got my marble (feel bad for everyone who didn't get their choice tho).

Those are precious seconds. Wouldn't it make you remove the ones that are sold out before you can proceed?
No, I never removed the sold out items from my cart. I just kept adding the next variant and trying again. When it went through I had a sold out variant in my cart that just got ignored in the pricing and sale. Thus the premise for my statement.

It was a hard night for me.
I recently saved an abandoned kitten and its become overly familiar with me so it feels it can walk all over my keyboard and sit on my mouse hand.
And my kind heart prevents me quickly shoving it off
So I had to battle fat ass kitten pressing 5 keys and hit f5 and do the order all at once

Back