Hip Hop

ALC

Also, I had a package ship to Federal Way, Washington, which is where it should go, before shipping to me in Seattle. Then, from there, they shipped it to Anchorage.
I once ordered something from FatBats (in California) and had it shipped to Arizona, and it went from LA to Seattle, then from Seattle to Arizona. Sometimes I really wonder how Media Mail works (or doesn't?)

Listened to Armani today. I'll have to listen again to get real feelings.

Currently, I think it's overall just OK. Some great tracks but a lot that I thought were, again, just ok. Conway smoked that verse imo though.

how did they fit this album on 1lp..

I hope they cut them stale skits
I'm guessing they're gonna cut the last two "Bonus Tracks" off, which would be a real bummer.
What are the bonus tracks?

And 49 minutes is cutting in close, but not the worst. Wu Tang's 36 Chambers is 61 minutes and they somehow cram it on 1 LP (to poor reviews however)

And 49 minutes is cutting in close, but not the worst. Wu Tang's 36 Chambers is 61 minutes and they somehow cram it on 1 LP (to poor reviews however)
Jesus Khrysis and Nothin Less, the last two tracks, are the bonus tracks. At least they're listed that way on the back of the artwork Conway put up last week. Hope I'm wrong and they won't be cut. Nothin Less is one of my favorite recent Premier beats and ends the album perfectly.

Same with Public Enemy's It Takes A Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back. 1LP at 57 minutes! Sound quality is shit pretty though!

I have other album with 25+ minutes per side and the sound quality is great though! Great example is the VMP pressing for the Queen Latifah ROTM! Sounds amazing, and it's a splatter variant too!

Jesus Khrysis and Nothin Less, the last two tracks, are the bonus tracks. At least they're listed that way on the back of the artwork Conway put up last week. Hope I'm wrong and they won't be cut. Nothin Less is one of my favorite recent Premier beats and ends the album perfectly.
Yeah, Nothin' less is a really good closing track, and is one of the better Premo beats I've heard in years! I really hope it's on here!

23 minutes is the maximum you can fit on each side without sacrificing sound quality, and even then it must be done expertly. I have faith in DRW's quality thus far. If they decide to add the bonus tracks and push the playtime past ideal limits, they'll still do what they can to make the sound excellent.

Also, the "stale" skits are words from dj shay, I suspect added at the last minute after his passing hence the delay. Not the best material for listening thru the album on wax but I doubt it's getting cut.

Jesus Khrysis and Nothin' Less
I think it was @Cloud that originally asked on IG if it was 1 or 2 LP. They confirmed 1 LP but did not respond to follow up questions surrounding whether the bonus tracks were included. Would be a bummer because that DJ Premier track was tops.

715RgtCU45L._SL1500_.jpg

Back