Hip Hop

As much as I like the new Crimeapple, it’s been an expensive month for me with other releases. I’m going to have to pass and hope I can get it in the future for a reasonable price or trade. Can’t win em all.

i cant seem to get a clear answer from my local record stores about them having the Curren$y drop :mad: maybe they just wont know until they literally receive the shipments? I'm gonna be that annoying dude and call daily all week lmao

i cant seem to get a clear answer from my local record stores about them having the Curren$y drop :mad: maybe they just wont know until they literally receive the shipments? I'm gonna be that annoying dude and call daily all week lmao

They shouldve gotten them back in March. If they're being vague maybe that's just their way with everyone. Keeping the mystery alive so u show up regardless

I was curious how the shipments worked for this RSD. Wasn't sure if they got one shipment that they had to hold it if it was 3 different ones. Just didn't have a chance to ask

I was curious how the shipments worked for this RSD. Wasn't sure if they got one shipment that they had to hold it if it was 3 different ones. Just didn't have a chance to ask

You get shipments from your distributor for each drop this year, as each shop has to pay for whatever they get up front. My understanding was it was to make sure the shops didn't have to sit on product until certain dates months apart.

This Conway clean the room out single has me thirsting for more Everybody is Food ...

Btw did anyone get that Muggs/Conway 12" with Trump laid out on the cover? It was Grimey Shit b/w Take Life but only one of those tracks is on youtube to check out so I never copped.

Back