Hip Hop

It is. Plus, it seems like nobody is really on this one. He didn't mention it on his IG today yet. Probably a good move, since I was afraid that Wix site was going to fold in half with any substantial traffic

He's been promoting in his stories. I think he wants fans to actually get it before the rest of these tools who buy this shit up. Really though, moneys money.

Edit: looks like he just posted so I wouldn't expect stuff to last a whole heck of a lot longer.

Edit the Edit: Yellow's gone.

Last edited:
This is a cool list, there is stuff I have never heard of that I will definitely check out based on the rest of it. Namely Dessa and Cubbiebear. Others I haven't given much time to, like that lojii and Lupe. I actually forgot about that Nas/Marley album but liked it when it came out.

"There will be 5 winner(s) (the “Winner(s)”). Each Winner will receive [1] copy of Stankonia VMP reissue LP

(collectively, the “Prizes”).
"The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $30 U.S. dollars."

Interesting how it's only worth $30

"There will be 5 winner(s) (the “Winner(s)”). Each Winner will receive [1] copy of Stankonia VMP reissue LP

(collectively, the “Prizes”).
"The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $30 U.S. dollars."

Interesting how it's only worth $30
link to enter contest goes to a default site page saying "We’re sorry but this page no longer exists.".

This is a cool list, there is stuff I have never heard of that I will definitely check out based on the rest of it. Namely Dessa and Cubbiebear. Others I haven't given much time to, like that lojii and Lupe. I actually forgot about that Nas/Marley album but liked it when it came out.

I recommend any and everything by Busdriver.

I got the same bundle. That shirt looks nice, can't wait!

Did you get a shipping notice? All I've gotten is the download email and my account still says processing.

Same thing happened to me w/ the Shrines pre-order though. It shipped out weeks after the drop date.
I did not get a shipping notification, makes for a nice little surprise!

Back