Hip Hop

I'm not the greatest at keeping up with Griselda so I missed this but this is all original songs, correct? I'll have to check this out. Just know I'm gonna want to get on vinyl but not really looking forward to dropping $40 on one lol

Yes. Part 1 is all original songs. No features. Hopefully Part 2 drops before the end of the year.

I'm not the greatest at keeping up with Griselda so I missed this but this is all original songs, correct? I'll have to check this out. Just know I'm gonna want to get on vinyl but not really looking forward to dropping $40 on one lol
Yes. Part 1 is all original songs. No features. Hopefully Part 2 drops before the end of the year.

PTSD and Ahmed Johnson are my jams.

Also, not sure if you're going to go for 50 Round Drum @frodo-pkt but Vinyl Digi is doing that and has Organized grime for the same price as the Bandcamp page once u factor in shipping (and they'll hold ur orders and combine shipping)

Last edited:
From someone in the comments, I had no idea part of his face was paralyzed from being shot in the back of the head. Gonna need to dig into his back catalog a bit more.
@Melt Face Molly Drop this song is the story, many fans consider it the cornerstone of Griselda's ascent. It covers the death of Benny's older brother Chinegun Black and Conway's shooting/recovery in raw detail. "Tryin to spit my verses mumblin and shit, face twisted up lookin ugly and shit..."

@Jonathan Y are you saying that 50 round drum will include all the tracks from the first Organized Grime release? I didn't want to buy it because it only has Trillmatic's name on the cover...

@Melt Face Molly Drop this song is the story, many fans consider it the cornerstone of Griselda's ascent. It covers the death of Benny's older brother Chinegun Black and Conway's shooting/recovery in raw detail. "Tryin to spit my verses mumblin and shit, face twisted up lookin ugly and shit..."

@Jonathan Y are you saying that 50 round drum will include all the tracks from the first Organized Grime release? I didn't want to buy it because it only has Trillmatic's name on the cover...

No I was mentioning that to say I'd buy it off vinyl digital for 2 bucks less than the bandcamp page especially if u plan on buying 50 round drum so u can combine shipping and save more

PTSD and Ahmed Johnson are my jams.

Also, not sure if you're going to go for 50 Round Drum @frodo-pkt but Vinyl Digi is doing that and has Organized grime for the same price as the Bandcamp page once u factor in shipping (and they'll hold ur orders and combine shipping)
I didn't even realize 50 Round Drum was coming out. Trying not to spend right now so prob not grabbing that. I was late to Griselda so don't necessarily feel the completionist urge

Ah I see I didn't realize VD had Organized Grime in stock, thanks! I'll probably do this and hopefully we have info on when 50 round drum drops soon.
I didn't even realize 50 Round Drum was coming out. Trying not to spend right now so prob not grabbing that. I was late to Griselda so don't necessarily feel the completionist urge

Yea they dropped a 50 copy batch a couple weeks back but they are doing a large press that is coming in the next couple weeks. If you're late to the game it's great because it'a compilation album, but saving is also key!!!!

Yea they dropped a 50 copy batch a couple weeks back but they are doing a large press that is coming in the next couple weeks. If you're late to the game it's great because it'a compilation album, but saving is also key!!!!
Oh SHIT! I didn't realize 50 Round Drum was a compilation of Devil's Reject and Reject 2!!! I never thought I'd get Beloved ft. Mach Hommy on wax bc Reject 2 costs like a grand, this is now a 100% must-cop!!

Btw for any interested newcomers - Devil's Reject featured Conway performing over other artist's hottest beats (Lil Wayne No Ceilings style) and shows him at his very hungriest. Reject 2 on the other hand was all original production and many on GXFR Reddit consider it his best project front-to-back, definitely worth a peep!

I never thought I'd get Beloved ft. Mach Hommy on wax bc Reject 2 costs like a grand, this is now a 100% must-cop!!

Don't think that song is on the tracklist for 50 Round?

That "Go Fish Vol. 1" song is produced by Mac Miller though if any of his fans didn't know.

I'm sure it'll be posted here when it drops so I'll give it a look. Really liked that Organized Grime project as I listened this morning.

Tbh I don't think I've checked 50 Round Drum before :p

Don't think that song is on the tracklist for 50 Round?

That "Go Fish Vol. 1" song is produced by Mac Miller though if any of his fans didn't know.
I sincerely hope that this is not accurate! I was looking at the tracklisting for the 50 Round Drum mixtape download, not the product page on VD :(

Edit: Vinyldigital's pressing only lists 46 of the 50 tracks, so whack! Who ever heard of a 46 round drum....

Back