It Could Get A Bit Messi In Here - The Football Thread.

The Mittlestadt> Kroos >Wirtz side was flowing in the group stages
Nagelsman said he wanted more speed with sane. Raum for middelstädt was a strange choice especially in combined with keeping havertz in, cause Raum plays better cross balls in the box than middelstädt which is typically a good combination with füllkrug

Nagelsman said he wanted more speed with sane. Raum for middelstädt was a strange choice especially in combined with keeping havertz in, cause Raum plays better cross balls in the box than middelstädt which is typically a good combination with füllkrug
I guess it worked out lol this is why I'm not a manager

Germany struggled a little bit and didn’t convert chances as easily as they should have. Denmark needed a little bit of luck which they didn’t have, but they never looked like they were too threatening. Spain will be a real test, I see them penetrating Germany’s back line and really making Germany sweat.

Unless of course Georgia beat Spain, then Germany get a free pass to the semifinals.

I generally like the English teams and they are certainly due for a title but I don't really want to see them win with that kind of boring football

I captain Ruiz over Williams. Naturally Williams got an assist on top of the goal and will be man of the match! At least my team is scoring tho

Back