NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

There have been a number of times this season that they’ve shown back 2 back Cup vibes. But considering the last 4 playoffs, I won’t get too optimistic.
Their schedule the rest of the way is brutal. I think 3rd hardest in the league.
I’m curious to see what happens at the deadline.
They are obviously going to be buyers and there is no shortage of rumors out there from J.T Miller to B. Hagel and even a possible return of "The Thrill" 🌭

Because all he had to do was skate away after getting jabbed in the head. He skates away and the game probably goes to a shootout
True but Trochek should have gotten a penalty for that hit to the back of the head 🙄 😒 That was a cheap shot. Regardless redemption next Sunday 👿

Montembault had a terrible season during the Ducharme months, has massively improved his play under MSL even though he's still inconsistent. But this one should be considered among one of the best saves of the year against one of the best offensive players in the league. What a beauty!

Carey Price has been back on the ice since Friday, apparently. So progressing, and still an outside chance at an appearance this year.

Only to be traded at the deadline 😉

Maybe. If he comes back that soon. Teams will surely want to see him playing before making an offer. I'm thinking more of an outside chance of returning near the end of the regular season, and then he could be a candidate for a trade in the off-season. The Habs could keep him too. It's really hard to gauge at this point. Either way, the Habs will need a proper starter next year, whether it's Price or someone else.

Back