NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Oh I don't care about Hamilton 😆

The city or the play? Or do mean they both stink?

brian-baumgartner-badumtss.gif

The city or the play? Or do mean they both stink?

brian-baumgartner-badumtss.gif
The play mostly but the Hammer 🔨 is a steel town and doesn't have much appeal to me either. This coming from a guy who used to date a girl who lived in Hamilton. The sex was great though...BA-DUM..TIS* 🤣🤣🤣

Toronto Maple Leafs superstar Auston Matthews will have a hearing with the NHL Department of Player Safety on Monday for cross-checking Buffalo Sabres defenseman Rasmus Dahlin during Sunday's Heritage Classic.

Matthews caught Dahlin in the neck area with a cross-check as the two players battled in the Buffalo crease.

"You're just battling in front of the net," Matthews said postgame, according to ESPN's Kristen Shilton. "I felt like I kind of rode up his shoulder and his shoulder pack rolled up a little bit. That's hockey; you're competing out there."

Matthews has never been fined or suspended over his six-year career and was a finalist for the Lady Byng Trophy in each of the past two campaigns. He leads the NHL with 45 goals in 56 games this season.

Dahlin, who leads all Sabres defensemen with 37 points in 58 games this season, remained in the contest.

Back