NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Also Forsberg got the Preds by the balls as much as anyone can with the trade deadline gone and i think hes an UFA . Can pretty much ask for anything

And he is probably going to get it. I think in the current market he is a current 9.5 million a year player. To give him anything more based on his injury history is absurd. Players can want crazy contracts but there needs to be more money to go around to field a competitive team. Will see how much he wants to stay in Nashville this summer. His girlfriend is an aspiring singer who is from Georgia so I think that helps.

And he is probably going to get it. I think in the current market he is a current 9.5 million a year player. To give him anything more based on his injury history is absurd. Players can want crazy contracts but there needs to be more money to go around to field a competitive team. Will see how much he wants to stay in Nashville this summer. His girlfriend is an aspiring singer who is from Georgia so I think that helps.

I think Stone gets 9.5 and Forsberg is easily better than him. At least I think he is. He also doesn’t look like he has perpetual gas.
Pay him 10 million.

Back