NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Wow didn’t realize they were worse than Seattle. My condolences 😜

It's all good! If you miss the playoffs, might as well miss them with the best possible chance at a top pick. Those years when you just miss out by a few points really hurt. This is honestly easier to take.

And all this caused a change in philosophy and new hirings I'm really happy with. The team is actually fun to watch right now too.

It's all good! If you miss the playoffs, might as well miss them with the best possible chance at a top pick. Those years when you just miss out by a few points really hurt. This is honestly easier to take.

And all this caused a change in philosophy and new hirings I really happy with. The team is actually fun to watch right now too.
We all know the draft lottery is rigged and the NHL will award the #1 pick to Arizona 🙄

We all know the draft lottery is rigged and the NHL will award the #1 pick to Arizona 🙄

Indeed... 25% when you finish last is not all that great to begin with. Gives them good plausible deniability. Worst come to worst, I'm going to cross my fingers and hope for something like what happened to Colorado with Makar: finish last but end up dropping to 4th pick and still get an absolute gem.

The Ottawa Senators inked top prospect and defenseman Jake Sanderson to a three-year, entry-level pact on Sunday that takes effect immediately.

Sanderson will join the Senators this week and may play in NHL games within the month.

The 19-year-old posted eight goals and 18 assists over 23 games in his recently concluded sophomore season at the University of North Dakota. He ranked third on the team in points despite missing 16 contests due to injury.

Sanderson is currently working his way back from a hand ailment.

The Montana-born blue-liner represented the United States at the Olympics in Beijing and the World Junior Championship. Ottawa selected him fifth overall in 2020.

Back