NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

You're fired!

The New York Islanders dismissed head coach Barry Trotz on Monday.

Trotz spent four seasons behind the Isles' bench, guiding them to back-to-back conference final appearances before they failed to qualify for the postseason in 2021-22.

More to come.

What a dumb decision by the Islanders and Lou. I'll take Trotz back in Nashville in a heartbeat.

That series is over

As a Preds fan, yeah it is over. Our goaltenders can't stop a beach ball. I knew Rittich and Ingram weren't great, but they have been two of the worst backup goaltenders I have ever seen in these playoffs. Not like the rest of the team is helping them out much. I want us to get swept in hopes they will can Poile. I also fully expect Forsberg to walk as well. Serves Poile right, he should have been gone a long time ago.

You're fired!

The New York Islanders dismissed head coach Barry Trotz on Monday.

Trotz spent four seasons behind the Isles' bench, guiding them to back-to-back conference final appearances before they failed to qualify for the postseason in 2021-22.

More to come.
Seattle needs to replace Hakstol ASAP. I’m sure Trotz would love the constantly rainy weather 😭

As a Preds fan, yeah it is over. Our goaltenders can't stop a beach ball. I knew Rittich and Ingram weren't great, but they have been two of the worst backup goaltenders I have ever seen in these playoffs. Not like the rest of the team is helping them out much. I want us to get swept in hopes they will can Poile. I also fully expect Forsberg to walk as well. Serves Poile right, he should have been gone a long time ago.

You think Poile will get sacked?

Back