NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Rags keeping me alive. Come on Flames! My bracket needs ya!

hellvua shot by Panarin, nothing Jarry could’ve done. Going to be interesting to see what the Pens roster looks like next season

Serious. Let the new owners get their own people in there. It’s not gonna work. No more tweaking. I’m ready for a reset. Keep Sid & Jake. EVERYONE ELSE can kick those rocks. Wait, sign Rakell. If Sid wants to leave, he’s earned that right.
Crosby is not going anywhere! He's already said he wants to retire a Penguin. As for the other UFAs, I would try to re-sign Rust and Letang and let Malkin go to market Ageed on Rakell 👍

Crosby is not going anywhere! He's already said he wants to retire a Penguin. As for the other UFAs, I would try to re-sign Rust and Letang and let Malkin go to market Ageed on Rakell 👍

I’d be ok if Rust takes more money elsewhere. Same with Letang.
I always forget that Malkin is older than Sid but unless he’s ok moving to 3rd line duty, he can go to.
Injuries aside, I think Sullivan’s system is no longer effective. Up 3-1. Had 2 goal leads in games 5 & 6 and up late in game 7.

I'm near last with my bracket and at the same time have one of the highest potential points left to pick-up. Only picked 4 correct series winners, but those 4 teams I also have winning the next round. Odd how that turned out.

Also, as a third party observer, 7th game OT is great to watch. Nice to be able to live the excitement without your heart doing backflips.

I'm going to enjoy the hell out of that Rangers win for the next 2 days.
Unless Igor gets back to regular season form, I don't think they have much of a chance against Carolina.
I am just hoping it doesn't turn into a Tony DeAngelo revenge series.

Back