NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

I can't stand this franchise. On their third coach already, this isn't major college football.

maybe they can hire Quenneville so we can like them even less

I’m not sure which franchise is the bigger joke. The VGK(still sounds like an STD when said that way) or that shit hole of a team in AZ.
3 coaches in 5 years. Never a losing season in that time. Throwing big money at any player like the Rangers used to do. Trading away key assets. Giving away the face of your franchise and then replacing him with an occasional above average goaltender. And to top it off you have toxic management with a desperate owner.
Maybe hockey doesn’t work in the desert.

I’m not sure which franchise is the bigger joke. The VGK(still sounds like an STD when said that way) or that shit hole of a team in AZ.
3 coaches in 5 years. Never a losing season in that time. Throwing big money at any player like the Rangers used to do. Trading away key assets. Giving away the face of your franchise and then replacing him with an occasional above average goaltender. And to top it off you have toxic management with a desperate owner.
Maybe hockey doesn’t work in the desert.

I appreciate them trading away Suzuki though.

It’s apparently easy to get water and make ice in the deserts, didn’t you know? Meanwhile, still no team in Quebec City or another in Ontario because it wouldn’t create new markets. Buttman smh.

By all accounts, this would mean that @Jonathan Y 's garage is filthy as hell since he wouldn't have had a chance to dig it out in years. Might not even remember he has a garage.

He’s overdue to get working on his garage.
This is true my garage is a mess.
Side note. I can't remember if I had mentioned this here or not but I grew up a St. Louis Blues fan before we moved to Tampa. So for the last 3 years I've been celebrating. The year we won the President's Cup and got sweeped....that was only painful for a day because I was in my St. Louis gear riding that train to the cup the next day. Pat Maroon and I haven't looked at our garage in ages!!

Apparently one of the local Pens writers is saying that both Malkin & Letang were offered 3 year deals at 5 million per and Sid was stunned at the low ball amount.
He has a history of being incorrect about most things so take from it what you will.

It’s time for the FSG era to begin.
You’re going to need to memorize this song @Hollywood

FSG 4 Lyfe!!

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
You'll never walk alone

Apparently one of the local Pens writers is saying that both Malkin & Letang were offered 3 year deals at 5 million per and Sid was stunned at the low ball amount.
He has a history of being incorrect about most things so take from it what you will.

It’s time for the FSG era to begin.
You’re going to need to memorize this song @Hollywood

FSG 4 Lyfe!!

When you walk through a storm
Hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark
At the end of a storm
There's a golden sky
And the sweet silver song of a lark
Walk on through the wind
Walk on through the rain
Though your dreams be tossed and blown
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
You'll never walk alone
Yes I heard of the lowball offers of 5 million per for 3 years to Geno and Letang, and that Crosby wasn't too happy about it.

Back