NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Columbus has had some terrible stuff happen to its team. Apparently killed by a drunk driver for fucks sake.

I hate the be that guy but why are people riding their bikes at 8:00 o’clock. Another reason I generally don’t go anywhere after dark unless it’s to a concert or a Preds game. Always someone under the influence at that time of night.

Horrible.
I hate the be that guy but why are people riding their bikes at 8:00 o’clock. Another reason I generally don’t go anywhere after dark unless it’s to a concert or a Preds game. Always someone under the influence at that time of night.
What a take, man. What the fuck.

Horrible.

What a take, man. What the fuck.

I wasn't trying to be an asshole. I'm sorry if my comment seemed insensitive, certainly not my intention. Obviously the drunk driver is at fault here and deserves to serve the rest of his life in jail as far as I'm concerned. I'm just saying I would not be riding my bike at that hour in any circumstance unless that was my only means of transportation. Seemingly everybody in America is under the influence of something these days. It is also inexcusable that drunk drivers can't call an Uber of a Lyft when they are blitzed. Obviously Johnny and his brother are at no fault here. You should be able ride your bike at that hour and nothing happen to you but that isn't America anywhere.

Not sure why Hollywood angry faced me but I was being serious.
I don't know how Columbus regroups before the season starts or even when it does start. Maybe they should request a pause to their season.

Oilers sign Draisaitl to record 8-year, $112M extension 💰

Leon Draisaitl isn't going anywhere.

The Edmonton Oilers signed the superstar center to an eight-year contract extension with an average annual value of $14 million, the team announced Tuesday.

The AAV is the NHL's current highest and the total money is the second-most in league history.

More to come.

Oilers sign Draisaitl to record 8-year, $112M extension 💰

Leon Draisaitl isn't going anywhere.

The Edmonton Oilers signed the superstar center to an eight-year contract extension with an average annual value of $14 million, the team announced Tuesday.

The AAV is the NHL's current highest and the total money is the second-most in league history.

More to come.

I hate to see what the McDavid extension is going to be then.

Back