Online Vinyl Deals

With PBC123 this is likely to be the best deal you'll find on the deluxe box set release of one of the earliest and best all-killer-no-filler albums by The Tragically Hip (it's my personal #2 these days). Just under $100 (plus shipping) for 4 LPs and 1 Blu-ray.

1000006667.jpg

**Possibly interested Canuckleheads: even if this takes a ding crossing the border it ought to still come out cheaper than (or on par with the lowest pre-shipping price) I've found it anywhere else so far, FYI

@Ethos99

Last edited:
With PBC123 this is likely to be the best deal you'll find on the deluxe box set release of one of the earliest and best all-killer-no-filler albums by The Tragically Hip (it's my personal #2 these days). Just under $100 (plus shipping) for 4 LPs and 1 Blu-ray.

View attachment 208470

**Possibly interested Canuckleheads: even if this takes a ding crossing the border it ought to still come out cheaper than (or on par with the lowest pre-shipping price) I've found it anywhere else so far, FYI

@Ethos99

Is there a cheaper one with just a little bit of filler?

12216573.gif

View attachment 208470

@Ethos99
Aren't we not supposed to put the code on the public threads or is that ok now?

*Not trying to be a snitch, just curious 😏

Aren't we not supposed to put the code on the public threads or is that ok now?

*Not trying to be a snitch, just curious 😏

Yeah, I though that’s why PBC was in the members only thread

@Ethos99 himself posted it in this thread back in January, so I'm gonna hope I'm in the clear because it would be way too damn tedious to spam all your DMs. ;)

I'm just a guy trying to spread some love for great Canadian band, man.

For those of you who like to use Juno, they have a 10% off code for day only (ends 11:59p BST) - EURO24

Works on pre-orders, so I grabbed the new Velocity Girl reissue

Thanks, by the way. I'd had the forthcoming Paris Texas vinyl release of last year's album sitting in my cart for a while now, so I added the new Gizz and finally pulled the trigger.

ADDITIONAL 20% OFF CLEARANCE VINYL, use code 'EXTRA20'

Is the code working for anyone else? It lets me enter and acts like it accepted it but doesn’t change the price.

Edit: nvm, it had already applied the additional discount so adding the code did, well, nothing.

Last edited:
Back