Online Vinyl Deals

Bummer I already them all. How do you read the part about “Free Records”? Basically if you buy 2 it’s “like” getting one for free or literally a free record? When I check out it just puts 2 at 50% off
Their email read the following...

"You can grab 50% pretty much all items in our shop! Plus FREE RECORDS!! You buy a record - you'll get a record. You buy a tape - you get a tape. You buy a shirt - guess what you'll get??"

So I guess that means if you order anything, you'll get some other surprise thrown in for free?

Strange Daisy Records 50% off sale for the rest of the month. Good time to snag those Haunted House Party LPs.

View attachment 207985

I grabbed the 7-inches I didn't have and finally got that Valentines Day joint I've been putting off.

I love all this stuff

Their email read the following...

"You can grab 50% pretty much all items in our shop! Plus FREE RECORDS!! You buy a record - you'll get a record. You buy a tape - you get a tape. You buy a shirt - guess what you'll get??"

So I guess that means if you order anything, you'll get some other surprise thrown in for free?

They sent me a free record last time I ordered something

I grabbed the 7-inches I didn't have and finally got that Valentines Day joint I've been putting off.

I love all this stuff
I went with this. Seems similar to the holiday ones

I went with this. Seems similar to the holiday ones

Cool. I actually bought that when it came out.

There weren't any at my target yesterday, but I'm seeing several posts showing clearance vinyl at Target. Including the new Stones and Pearl Jam.

A couple Weeks ago I went to a random Target and they had Pearl Jam's VS for about $12.. I also grabbed Alanis's Greatest Hits for I think $1-2 less and my first Now That's What I call comp on vinyl with the 90's R&B for under $10.. I remember them also having a TON of Ol' Bing Crosby for the unbelievable price of only $6! The register lady also made sure to tell me EVERY single Alanis song she could remember and she def. went beyond 10 even though I wasn't listening anymore after 2 🤭

A couple Weeks ago I went to a random Target and they had Pearl Jam's VS for about $12.. I also grabbed Alanis's Greatest Hits for I think $1-2 less and my first Now That's What I call comp on vinyl with the 90's R&B for under $10.. I remember them also having a TON of Ol' Bing Crosby for the unbelievable price of only $6! The register lady also made sure to tell me EVERY single Alanis song she could remember and she def. went beyond 10 even though I wasn't listening anymore after 2 🤭
My Targets don't even carry many records anymore, outside of Taylor Swift, so there's also not much of a clearance section

Back